Angie alfar tips
1. When deciding too workout and have a certain diet, it's very important too slowly and gradually build into it, take your time and don't rush your body for answers. I've been Their and completely damaged certain muscles that took awhile too fix...while I was in the hospital, it was truly horrible. So be aware of this.
2. Always stretch before and after your workouts too give your muscles a warm up.
3. Always hydrate a lot before and after the gym. It's super important that you stay on top of your hydration because lack of drinking water can lead too some serious side affects...be careful.
4. Take a towel/extra clothes with you always after working out, especially under garments...super important! Let's just say certain diseases can form from wearing wet/ dirty clothes for long periods of time.
5. Last but not least....HAVE FUN! Have fun with your workouts, feel good and be happy while working out..get lost in your music...feel the awesome vibrations and rock with it! Always make sure your feeling your best so you can always keep coming back too the next workout day in a great positive mood too get more gains in throughout the day!