Alot of Beginners don't know how to use the gym properly too their advantage. So I wanted too share some of my most important tips for working out at the gym ??
tiPs for working out at the gym:
1. Drink a lot of Water, stay hydrated at the gym!!
2. Listen too your body & Don't over do it...yes don't do that set you think you can handle when your out of breathe.
3. Stretch before and after your workouts...super important! Especially for your muscles.
4. Take a towel with you for your sweat
5. Always Shower after a Gym Workout because of Hygiene reasons and the simple fact that more than hundreds of people use that one machine your using every single time. Stay clean
best machines too use:
1. Leg Extentions- 2 Sets of 15 Reps (Rest 30 Seconds)
2. Seated Leg Curl-2 Sets of 15 Reps (Rest 30 Seconds)
3. Seated Cable Rows- 2 Sets of 15 Reps (Rest 30 Seconds)
4. Pull ups- Machine Assisted
5. Dumbbell Bicep Curl