How to get the "Look".
After numerous scrolling through the net, I've found that lots of girls are copying the latest Kardashian Trends...so I thought I would update you guys one the Latest! To be exact, the 5 Latest Trends that you should be copying ??
Wanna booty as nice as Kim K? I have 3 Words for you,
Kim loves too take pictures and her favorite kinds are selfies...she always takes selfies when she can....wanna be like Kim and the Rest of the gang? TAKE SUPER HOT SELFIES ??
Whatever you do, make sure it's up on the GRAM! The kardashians Absolutely love posting on Social Media and stuff..so don't forget too post on the Gram just like them!!
So what's better than working out and learning new workouts? Finding out how celebrities workout and seeing what makes them look SO amazing! So I recently was reading an article and.....
after a lot of searching and detailing...I looked into what famous celebrities are doing and I found out that most celebrities are Doing two things consistently:
Famous Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian & Ryan Gosling have been caught hiking at many local LA Hiking Trails...Hiking has been really popular lately with different hiking trails too discovering different views! I have been a huge fan of hiking myself for quit some time now. Have you guys tried it out? It works your legs like no other and you literally feel AY-MAY-ZING! Comment Below Your Thoughts on Hiking.. Any Fears? Any Issues before on Hiking Trails? Tell me your stories!
Afte reading a couple cool articles of celebs and their Go-To Quick Workouts during the day, the number one was Squats. Squats too me are a quick booty pumper..gives so much definition with just a couple reps...kind of crazy actually now that I think about it but I'm sure we all love doing a couple squats when we're not stuck in jeans..Am I right? Comment Below your Thoughts on Squatting ?
Have a Favorite Workout? Comment below and give me the det'S ?
After a recent post on Instagram I posted of a gym selfie I took, I got so many requests on how I took the picture so angeles nicely with my stomach looking and a cute facial expression? So I thought I would write a blog about how I came about taking really nice gym selfies in the mirror...here we go!
which picture went viral?
If you don't already, follow my INSTAGRAM ✨?
----> (@AngieAlfar). I love following back fitness lovers and people who wanna reach goals like me ???
have any questions? Comment below for the quickest response!?
Angie alfar tips
1. When deciding too workout and have a certain diet, it's very important too slowly and gradually build into it, take your time and don't rush your body for answers. I've been Their and completely damaged certain muscles that took awhile too fix...while I was in the hospital, it was truly horrible. So be aware of this.
2. Always stretch before and after your workouts too give your muscles a warm up.
3. Always hydrate a lot before and after the gym. It's super important that you stay on top of your hydration because lack of drinking water can lead too some serious side affects...be careful.
4. Take a towel/extra clothes with you always after working out, especially under garments...super important! Let's just say certain diseases can form from wearing wet/ dirty clothes for long periods of time.
5. Last but not least....HAVE FUN! Have fun with your workouts, feel good and be happy while working out..get lost in your music...feel the awesome vibrations and rock with it! Always make sure your feeling your best so you can always keep coming back too the next workout day in a great positive mood too get more gains in throughout the day!
toning? Or losing fat?
Everyone wants too burn belly fat, but depending on where you are with your body fat percentage will declare where you stand. When I really wanted too start burning belly fat, my Stomach was the definition of what you call "skinny" but it still flappy and I wasn't getting the skinny-girl look I wanted. No, I wasn't anorexic but their comes a time where when you look at yourself in the mirror and wish things were a bit different? That was my situation and let me tell you what I did....
the steps I took:
When I first wanted too burn my belly fat and get strong toned abs..let me start off by telling you t definitly wasn't easy. It took a lot of hard work and dedication too get the results I wanted. At first I wasn't pleased with how healthy I had too eat..it wasn't comfortable, I always ended up craving other sugary, fattening foods and it was the worst. But after researching foods and what certain solids did to your body..I knew fruits and vegetables was my stepping stone too healthy food.
what You can do about it:
These are steps that I highly Recommend doing in order too get the results you want when it comes too burning your belly fat.
1. Drink a cup of water before and after bed
2. Don't eat solids after 6pm
3.Don't drink more than one can of soda a day (if you are into carbonated drinks.)
4. Eat Lots of Fruits and Vegetables. Most Fruits & Veggies contain 80-90% Water. So do your absolute best too have as much fruit as you can in one day. And every single day!
5. Exercise regularly and focus on your abs by doing specific workouts that target your abdominals such as Crunches, scissors, or Butterflies.